Toddler Pocket Bib

I am looking for a pattern for pocket bibs for toddlers. And if it crisscrossed in the back, it would be great, but not absolutely necessary. Thank you.

By Susan from Phoenix, AZ

I used the pattern at http://sewing.org/html/child_bib_sleeves.html. I used a copier to enlarge the pattern pieces and then pieced them together. There isn't a back on this pattern, but if you're wanting one, you should be able to easily make some straps to button/snap/velcro across the back. I used a towel for the main part of the bib. Hope this helps.

I would consider NOT using the cross ties in back because they could get tangled in them if they tried to get out of chair as they will when they get older. Maybe regular with a little tab of velcro. Probably have free patterns on web.

Baby with a homemade bib on.
Making a Baby Bib
Crafts SewingDecember 21, 2009
Toddler Restaurant Kit
Making a Toddler Restaurant Kit
Toddler with ball.
Inexpensive Toddler Toys
Toddler Pom Pom Sorter
Making a Toddler Pom Pom Sorter
Pocket Calendar
Uses for Pocket Calendars
🎉
🎄