Instruction Manual for the Family

contest winner icon

I have created an "Instruction Manual" for our family. I purchased a three-ring presentation binder with a clear cover. The cover I created says, "The Smith's Instruction Manual"*.

The inside of the binder contains of information we or a baby-sitter would need at our or her finger-tips. Such as, cell phone numbers, grandparents phone numbers, neighbors phone numbers, doctors, hospital, pizza delivery menus and phone numbers; really anything that is important to you and your family.

We have a built in desk in our kitchen so I keep it in the drawer below the telephone. By the way, all this information is inserted into sheet protectors to make the binder neater.

By Marn from Cumming, GA

*Names have been changed to protect the innocent :)

That is a great idea. I will be making one of those for our family. Thank-You for the tip.

I love this idea! I am a binder person anyway. I think a I will also make one for the unexpected. I am a single mother with a 21 year old son and and 12 year old daughter. If something happened to me, my son would need information like life insurance policies, etc. I am going to put all this type of information together for him. Great idea!

I also think this is a great idea. One of our children is autistic and in formation on him should be included.

I am going to make one for the kitchen. I love the idea!

As a senior citizen, I have a manual like that with one month's worth of statements for my credit cards, my checking account, my 401K, my IRA, my federal pension statement, my life insurance info, my passwords for my computer, my health care proxy and current year's tax return. I did this after our neighbors were in a fatal car accident and their adult children had to take care of their finances and did not know where to begin. I update it every six months.

Better Living FamilyJanuary 13, 2006
Hitachi Bread Machine
Hitachi Bread Machine Instruction Manuals and Recipes
Regal Breadmaker Instruction Manual
Regal Bread Maker Instruction Manuals and Recipes
A large family eating breakfast.
Parenting a Large Family
Welbilt Bread Machine
Finding Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals
🎉
🎄