Create a List for When You Travel

When traveling, I avoid expensive trips to the corner store or hotel store by making sure I have packed everything I need. I have a list, on my computer, of all items I take whenever I travel.

At packing time, I print out the list and cross off each item as it gets packed. The list has changed over the years and I never forget important and potentially costly necessities this way.

By Robbie from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Great minds...This is exactly what I have been doing for several years. I keep it on my computer and modify as needed. I also made it into two lists: short trip and long. By the way, my husband was born in Hamilton! (We now live in Florida--too much snow for him.) I do highly recommend the list idea.

My son was an avid golfer, and in the summers we'd hit the road to attend several tournaments in a few states. I too used a computer list. It made packing so much easier. I rarely had to even think about what I was doing, I just checked things off my list.

I do the computer list as well....I have it filed on the hard drive and just go to it and can modify it depending on what type and length of trip.

We've traveled so much tho it seems I don't really need a list and certain things I just always leave packed.

We take our kids to waterpark resorts a lot and so there are certain things that just stay packed for those trips. Our toiletries are always packed too....I just have to add a few things

Travel Preparation Tips, How to Pack for Travel
Travel Preparation Tips
Travel and Recreation TravelAugust 28, 2006
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Shovel and metal rake.
October's Garden To-Do List
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 25, 2016 at 3:58:33 PM on 10.0.0.112 in 970 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.