Great for kids classmates or special kids that you see on Halloween. Also great for craft shows. Great halloween party loot bag.
Approximate Time: 15 Minutes
- paper lunch bag
- gag glasses
- any halloween scrapbook paper
- glue (glue pen)
- Start making your popcorn.
- While that is popping, take paper bag and fold 1 inch over at top. Now use hole puncher to make holes going through both sides on each side of bag.
- Take some Halloween design scrapbook paper and type your message. I have tons of fonts, but select what is best on your computer. I wrote "Halloween Kit: A costume and a treat."
- Cut out wording and glue to bag. You can change up the words to what you like.
- Then, fill with popcorn, refold over top and slip gag glasses through holes. This keeps bag closed.
Note: I got the gag glasses for $1.00 at Dollar tree.
By Carol from MA
By guest (Guest Post) Flag
October 30, 20070 found this helpful
Too cute! Thanks for sharing.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 5, 2016 at 10:23:18 PM on 10.0.2.63 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us