Oreo (Siberian Husky)

This is Oreo, aka Cookie Monster, a 4 year old Siberian Husky. She's a rescue that was found running the streets at approximately 6 months old

She likes to play with a tennis ball and juggle between her paws and mouth. She is a nut, you never know what she will do to make you laugh.

I never expected her to be so good with my 3 month old grandson. But she is so gentle with him, it's sweet. Here I put antler ears on her and she could have cared less. But boy was she cute!

By Julie from Brockton, MA

Oreo is very cute. Thank God for people like you to rescue a poor defenseless dog. She was meant to be with you and your family. I believe that pets give you a lot more than we give to them. I am very grateful for the dog I rescued. He's truly a blessing to my family.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I agree with rh248121. You are lucky to have Oreo. Her eyes are enthralling!! She has a heart of gold as do you for taking her in. Bless you and your family. Happy New Year with Oreo! Eva

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a sweet boy! I'm so happy he found a forever home with you! Grandma Jan & Kato the Wonder Dog

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Siberian Husky
Siberian Husky Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 24, 2009
Oreo Turkeys
Making Oreo Turkeys
Crochet Oreo Cookies With Milk
Crochet Oreo Cookies
Oreo Cookie Cake
Recipes Using Oreo Cookies
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 6:21:31 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.