Is My Tomato Plant a Patio Plant?

My daughter gave me this tomato plant and put it on my porch. This plant has gone wild. I have tied it up. It is full of tomatoes and blooms everywhere. The tomatoes just keep coming. Can you tell me if this is a patio plant?

Mary from South Texas

Don't know if yours is a "patio" variety or not but I DO know that I specifically bought the "patio" tomatoes one year and they went bonkers and produced tons and over a long period of time. If they are producing well for you, I'd just enjoy them.

They use to call the small "tommy toe"tomatoes, patio tomatoes, guess you can find them online. You can freeze what you don't need, good luck.

Home and Garden Gardening AdviceFebruary 18, 2008
Installer Pavers
Making a Paving Stone Patio
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
How To Start Tomato Seeds
Starting Tomato Seeds
Blue Chairs and Table on Patio
Repairing Patio Furniture