Use Baby Wipe with Skin So Soft For Fleas

Here is one to try for fleas. Take any kind of baby wipes (mark wipes container for pet use only) and add just 1/4 cup of Skin So Soft to the wipes container. This can be used daily for either cats or dogs. Be careful around the face area. I used this trick when I was a dog groomer.

By Theresa from Aston, PA

Can I ask if this is safe in the event that they lick this stuff off?

I would hesitate to use this method, especially on cats. They will lick off every bit they can reach, no matter how bad it tastes. If you use it be very careful where you put it. Back of the neck for dogs, but cats can reach everywhere either with tongue or paw.

Did you taste it before you applied it to the pets? I would use it for mosquitoes, in the woods, but I do not clean my self with my tongue!

F.Y.I. I used this on my toy Poodle once. It made her sick. She must have licked it off because she just kept vomiting. When I finally decided it was the Skin So Soft making her sick, I bathed her to get it off and she was fine. I will never use Skin So Soft on my pets again.

Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas
Pets FleasMay 20, 2010
My Dog is Infested With Fleas
My Dog is Infested With Fleas
kitten with fleas
Getting Rid of Fleas on Kittens
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
🎄