Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Home Trends Sports World

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper border that Wal Mart used to sell. It is from Home Trends and is called Sports World. I need several rolls of it. Thanks!

Julie from Douglasville, PA

By

By Kim03/17/2009

I need this border for my son's room. My daughter tore some off his wall and I can not find it anywhere. If anyone has a roll, I would like to buy it. Please email me at klesher15 AT yahoo.com thanks

By Kelly (Guest Post)02/06/2009

Fritz,
Do you still have the home Trends Sports World Wall border?

By DVG (Guest Post)01/16/2009

Similar thing happened to me when I bought curtains at Target! Was painting and redoing a room. By the time I got to hang the curtains I realized I needed a few more panels and they discontinued it.

I went on ebay and found them - more than half the price of what I paid originally and they were still new in package. Give it a try!

By Linda (Guest Post)01/15/2009

Found some on ebay, the link is too long and confusing to post, but it's in Home and Garden section in the Wall Decor spot, they also have a ceiling fan there in "sports world".

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Home Trends Sports World

I need to find one roll of Home Trends Sports World wall border for my son's room. Wal-Mart doesn't carry it anymore.

Charity from Grundy, VA

RE: Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Home Trends Sports World

I have some if you still need it. I have 3 rolls. (12/13/2008)

By Fritz

Hi! I also need a few rolls of the discontinued Home Trends Sports World border that I bought from WalMart a few years ago. If anyone has any please let me know! (12/30/2008)

By Julie23