Discontinued Wallpaper Border: Home Trends Sports World

I am looking for a discontinued wallpaper border that Walmart used to sell. It is from Home Trends and is called Sports World. I need several rolls of it. Thanks!

Julie from Douglasville, PA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance
Best Answer

Found some on ebay, the link is too long and confusing to post, but it's in Home and Garden section in the Wall Decor spot, they also have a ceiling fan there in "sports world".

Similar thing happened to me when I bought curtains at Target! Was painting and redoing a room. By the time I got to hang the curtains I realized I needed a few more panels and they discontinued it.

I went on ebay and found them - more than half the price of what I paid originally and they were still new in package. Give it a try!

Fritz,

Do you still have the home Trends Sports World Wall border?

I need this border for my son's room. My daughter tore some off his wall and I can not find it anywhere. If anyone has a roll, I would like to buy it. Please email me at klesher15 AT yahoo.com thanks

Answer

Gardening Trends
Gardening Trends
Blue and white retro wallpaper.
Cleaning Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Discontinued Imperial Wallpaper
Painting Over Wallpaper, Vintage Peeling Wallaper
Painting Over Wallpaper
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 20, 2016 at 8:31:47 PM on 10.0.2.59 in 447 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.