Shopping After Holiday Sales

Shop the 'After Christmas' sales (or any other holiday), to buy inexpensive treats or other items that have been marked down for friends or people that you might have forgotten to pick up a gift for (or stock up for your next gift giving event). I sometimes purchase marked down holiday tins of popcorn and take the the local post office for all the workers to share. Or to the garage workers that repairs my vehicles. Or to my hair stylist. No one says you have to buy your gift before the actual holiday, unless you just want to & no one will know that you'd purchased it post holiday, unless you tell them. I keep a 'stash' of possible gifts at all times, gift bags, and all occasion cards.

I buy everything after holidays, nuts throw in freezer for xmas cookies next year, xmas cookies good for 9 months, chocolates from valentines day for cookies, wrapping paper in white and red can be used all year round, candles are a good idea who cares what they look like when you are by yourself and just want a little scent. Leave the nice ones for guests. I also buy gift assortment boxes hickory farms, bed bath and beyond. I break them up either eat them or regift with other items.