Fab Family Fashion at Thrifty Prices

Hi everyone!

Well - I have discovered a new site and wanted to share it with you all. It's centered around fashion and accessories for the whole family and it's fantastic!

Up till now all we have heard about is a 'certain auction site' - and because I had some clothes to sell (and was looking for some too) I tried that route and it was pretty awful...

So, I looked around and found a wonderful alternative - http://www.clothesagency.com - and it is terrific!

In short - it's an international website - with Members from all over the world (I checked - and Membership is free too!) and if you're looking for something to wear at a reasonable price, you can find the most gorgeous clothes on there - from High Street basics to serious designer labels, to mouth-watering vintage names and all affordable...

Their motto is: 'Where Frugal is the New Chic"!

I found the site to be easy to navigate and to my surprise and delight, when I placed my first order, (I succumbed sooo quickly!), the actual owners were the people to reply, and not some machine..

It was easy to pay, I received my items within a week and I was thrilled with them.

I have told all kinds of people about the site - it has ladies and mens as well as gorgeous kids stuff on there and they tell me they ship all over the world - so don't be put off by it being based in the UK - (there is a lovely testimonial on the first page of the ladies section - that might help!)

Their selling policies are also the best I have found on the web - they charge a very small monthly listing fee (28 day listings) for sellers and this is the best bit - they DON'T hit you for end-of-sale commissions!! Woohoooo!

I am now selling a few things from my own wardrobe on there - Clothes_Peg is my seller name! So please check out my few things and hopefully use the site yourself!

The bottom line is that it is a great site - whether you are shopping for fantastic bargains or looking to sell some of the contents of your wardrobe that you just don't want any more - this is the place to visit.

Above all - the folk who run it are kind and caring and give a great service. Again - the address is http://www.clothesagency.com - good luck!

I never was able to log on to the site. RATS!!

Sorry danig - just saw your post.

Thats odd that you cant get on - I should try again. How about you type it into your browser as opposed to the link I posted?

Failing that - if you search on Google I think they have a sponsored link - try putting 'sell used clothing' as a google search and the link is on the right (I've just checked it for you - so I know it works!! lol)

Good luck!

Ladyshot x

I typed it into my browser and there it was. Very nice site, I registered, easily, funny they use surname and forename! I entered that I was referred through Thrifty fun.com member. I don't buy on line but would definitely consider this one!

Thanks

gretta in oklahoma

2 women shopping at a sale
Following Fashion Inexpensively
Pillows covered with scarves.
Craft Uses for Old Scarves
Woman Needing Wardrobe Advice
Wardrobe Advice
Ring of old keys.
Uses for Old Keys
An old wooden wardrobe.
Removing Musty Smell from a Wardrobe
🎉
🎄