Mountain Landscape

This is a painting my dad did for me. It is so beautiful. He passed away about eight years ago. He is and was a great man!

This is a scene of the mountains and the spectrum of colors that can arise from the water. Every time I look at it, I am amazed. He painted this years before we moved to Tennessee, and it looks like the mountains which are right outside our window.

By Robyn F. from Tri-Cities, TN

What a treasured gift. Thanks for sharing.

How lovely. I hope you have it mounted where you can see both the painting and the real scene. Are you going to matte and frame it? Your beautiful painting is crying out for that. What a gift your father has!

Absolutely stunning and what a beautiful memory you are able to look at every day!

Thanks for sharing that with us all.

Crafts PaintingJune 8, 2011
Bernese Mountain Dog
Bernese Mountain Dog Breed Information and Photos
Dump Truck and Mountain Cake
Making a Dump Truck and Mountain Cake
Mount Rainier reflected in a lake.
Washington State Frugal Travel Guide
Haystack Rock on the Oregon Coast.
Oregon Frugal Travel Guide and Photos