In Memory Of Growlithe (Lhasa Apso)

contest winner icon

Growlithe was 10 years on December 23. He was a Lhasa Apso. I was working at a local pet store and when he arrived, I knew I had to have him. At 8 weeks old, he was so adorable. He loved his treats and doing his small repertoire of tricks to get them.

My baby boy passed on Friday, February 26 of this year. He was a beautiful boy even with all his issues. We love him and miss him very much. It would be great to memorialize him by winning this contest. He loved people even though some were afraid of him.

By Valerie from Groton, CT

Valerie,

I know exactly how you feel. I am hugging you right now. It is so hard when our beloved family member crosses the Rainbow Bridge. Please sleep well little Growlithe. Sherri & Tucker

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

A thumbs up in memory of Growlithe and, whether Growlithe wins this contest or not, I hope you will find it in your heart to rescue a shelter baby, old or young, who needs your love! No baby can replace Growlithe but I am certain he would appreciate you passing your love along :-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I am so sorry about the loss of your precious dog. I know how it is. I wish you the best in finding a new pup when the time is right.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Sorry for your loss. I know you miss him terribly.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

My heart goes out to you for your great loss.When I lost my Panda after 14 years. I thought I'd never be able to love another fur baby but I have.I hope when the time is right you will to.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I am so so sorry for your loss, what a sweetie. At least he was loved and cared for by you. May peace be in your loving heart. Deby

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Lhasa Apso
Lhasa Apso Breed Information and Photos
Pets Dogs Dog Breeds Lhasa ApsoMarch 22, 2010
Red Ribbon Tied Around Index Finger
Memory Tips and Tricks
Display Collections In A Memory Box
Making A Memory Box
Simple square block quilt made from vintage fabric.
Making a Memory Quilt
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 10:28:03 AM on 10.0.1.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.