Coffee Can Toilet Paper Holder

I take 3 metal empty coffee cans and cut the tops and bottoms out of two of them. I stack one on top of the one with the bottom still in it and solder it the bottom of the fist tube to the top of the can with the bottom. Then I take the third can (with both top and bottom cut out) and solder it to the top of the two that are already soldered. Decorate or paint as desired. I put one of the plastic lids on the bottom and one on the top to keep the paper clean.

You can do just two and make a matching trash can. You can decoupage paper on them if desired. They make a really easy and inexpensive bath accessory.

With the plastic coffee cans, I use to store beans, rice and other dried food items. They make really cure canisters too. You can spray paint them or cover parts of them with self adhesive paper. Makes great cookie jars, too. Really great for baked gifts.

We did this in Girl Scouts, back in the day, and made an Umbrella Holder out of them and then put that gold leaf stuff on it. Robyn

A bathroom toilet paper holder that is built like an outhouse.
Making A Toilet Paper Holder
Better Living Green Living ReusingApril 1, 2009
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎉
🎄