Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults

Here are a couple of grown up costume ideas that are fairly cheap. "Devil with a blue dress" (for you rock and rollers.) Last year I wore a blue dress I'd already had with devil horns and tail I picked up on sale for 1.99 and everyone loved it!

"Freudian Slip" I might do this this year. A slip with a banner (like the ones in beauty pageants) that says Freud.

My hubby had this idea. Wear a black jumper or body suit and sew or glue a bunch of those glow in the dark necklaces and bracelets to it. I don't know what you'd call it. If I do it I'm going to say I'm a rainbow :-) You can pick up the 50 to 100 of the necklaces/bracelets on ebay for under 10 dollars.

Good luck to all you trick or treaters!

By Paula

Love the idea with the black suit and the glow sticks, I saw a video where a group of four people did it and they were different characters. One was a cowboy, one a mouse, and the other 2 I cant remember. This is perfect for trick or treating or a party, but not so good for work.

Woman Dressed in Witch Halloween Costume
Halloween Costume Ideas for Adults
Holidays and Parties Halloween CostumesOctober 6, 2004
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Prince Charming Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Girl Dressed as a Nurse
Making a Nurse Costume
Cute Little Girl in Chicken Costume
Making a Chicken Costume