Ideas for Crafts Kits

I am trying to start a business this year, making craft kits. My business name is going to be Kayleez Kreationz, and the kits will be sewing patterns, doll clothes, magnets, pins, ornaments, simple crochet projects and more. There will also be kits to make vests. I am in the state capital of Salem OR, so I was thinking of Capital In-Vest-ments!

I also want to have a line of craft supplies that come in bags with hang tags, etc. I thought of "Just Finish It" but that will never be pronounced right. So, I am depending on all my TF folks to come up with all kinds of creative and fun ideas! Thanks for all the help.

Sandi from Salem, OR

How about Yours To Finish or Almost Done or Finish Me?

All I can come up with is "You complete me" (awww haha) and "Finishing Touches".

Sandi from Poor But Proud...I am loving them so far! It's only been on a day and thanks for the great start!

UR Turn Craft Kit

Your Conclusion Craft Supplies

And now for the Grand Finale Crafts

Starting in the Middle Craft Kits

Point Mid-Way Craft Kits

The Ending is Pending...You take it from here Craft Kits and Supplies!

Jamie F in MPLS MN

Capital Idea

Kits 2 Go

This may not be too profound,but I thought it clever. Why not call it "Finish This", or Finish This by Sandi? Good luck! It sounds like fun. Judy in Alabama

Sandi here from Poor But Proud. You guys and gals who responded rock! I loved them all but I think Jamie's "Take It From Here" might be my favorite!

If any of you want to email me with your mailing addresses, I would love to send you a little something to show my appreciation, but to be fair, only those who submitted by today's date. You can reach me at mizbeehayvin AT yahoo.com. Thank you all so much! Sandi

Crafts AdviceMarch 11, 2009
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
Flipper Teeth
Buying Flipper Teeth Kits
Homemade Chia Pet Ideas
Homemade Chia Pet Ideas
woman cross stitching a rose
Finding WonderArt Stamped Cross Stitch Quilt Blocks
🎄
🍂