Bleach Shower Cleaner Left White Spots on Glass Shower Doors

Well, I went to clean a shower with a bathroom bleach spray. I left it for about 10 minutes.Then I came back and scrubbed the floor forgetting I actually sprayed it all over the shower (which I was not meant to do).

The shower has glass doors and now there are funny marks on the window that I can not get out. The marks are transparent, white, little circles. That may not make sense, but it's the best way I can describe it. What can I use to make my glass doors clean again?

By Dubz from Seattle, WA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi, Have you tried white vinegar, have just moved into house with a disgusting shower screen used white vinegar and now its all shiny again, brill. Give it a try. Liz UK

Lesson learned. Now you know bleach and glass don't mix. Make a paste of baking soda and dish soap, scrub the glass doors down and rinse.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomMay 3, 2010
Bungalow style kitchen cabinet with glass paned doors.
Cleaning Glass Doors on Wood Furniture
Woman in Green Shirt Cleaning Glass with Squeege
Cleaning Sliding Glass Doors
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 11:55:57 AM on 10.0.0.113 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.