Use Boxers As Summer Pajamas

Instead of spending a lot of money on my preschool boys' pajamas for the warmer months, I buy cute boxer shorts off season for next to nothing. They look as cute as can be in the fun boxers and undershirts.

By Britt from Boston, MA

I've done this too. Over the weekend I bought a bargain pair of knit boxers in a soccor motif. My granddaughter plays for the local high school. I plan to get a cute black top and give it for Christmas as a pair of summer pj's. She'll love it.

I've worn boxers with a tank top, for stay at home, lounging wear. Boxers fabric are much cooler than most other shorts, for the hot sweltering summer months.

Rack of Clothing
Reusing Clothing
Consumer Advice Clothing TipsOctober 22, 2008
polar fleece jackets
Cleaning Fleece
Summer Wreath
Making a Summer Wreath
Growing Summer Blooming Bulbs
Summer's Bounty
Preserving Summer's Bounty