Candy Corn Blossoms
I bought the Hershey's Halloween candy corn flavored kisses on clearance after Halloween for this recipe for $.74 a bag. Great colors for Thanksgiving too!
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups yellow cake mix
- 1 bag of Hershey Candy Corn Flavored Kisses
- granulated sugar
- Beat the first 4 ingredients till smooth, then add cake mix and continue mixing together. Turn this out onto a large piece of saran wrap, wrap, and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, roll chilled dough into 1 in. balls, then roll in granulated sugar. Place 2 in. apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. (I make them in batches of 20 and return dough to refrigerator for another day).
- Bake 6-8 minutes. While cookies bake, place 4 kisses (per 20 cookies) in a small baggie, microwave a few seconds to melt, squeeze to mix colors.
- Remove cookies from oven, poke a small hole in baggie with a toothpick, then squeeze melted kisses onto cookies to look like drizzle.
- Place a kiss in the center of each cookie and press down lightly, cool. Store at room temperature.
I am anxious to try this on Christmas cookies with Peppermint kisses! Makes 58 cookies.
By Diane from Rochester Hills, MI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide