Sadie (Tuxedo Cat)

contest winner icon
Sadie is a 3 month old Tuxedo cat. I used to have two cats, who got out one night through a window screen while we were sleeping. I found one hiding next door, scared to death, but the other one we never found. It left such a big hole in my heart that, after a month, my husband said, "We need to fill that hole".

We got Sadie through a Pet Rescue. We fell in love with her at first sight. She was the last of her litter to be sold. My husband thinks it's because she is not perfectly marked. But so what? Her personality is one of a kind!

I still miss my lost cat, but Sadie has helped heel the hole Hudson left. She loves to chase shadows, and likes to annoy my other cat, Mitzi. We have to separate them at night, or else we get no sleep. If you put your hand on the floor and move it just a little, she stalks it, and then turns her whole body upside down before jumping on it. Oh, and she loves to drop her mouses in her water dish!

By Kathy

What a sweetheart. :) Love the pics.

Not perfectly marked? I don't even know what perfect markings are!

This is kind of funny, because we took in a black and white kitten about 1 1/2 years ago. He was close to death. I'm fairly certain if we hadn't adopted him, we would have found a dead kitten in our yard. But now he's thriving and full of spunk! If he was a girl, I was going to name him . . . wait for it . . . SADIE! But we got out my cat books, looked at his bottom and compared to the illustrations, and decided he was a boy (confirmed by the vet the next day). So I named him Tama. It sounds like "Llama" with a T. It's a common name for cats in Japan. I'm going to attach a pic of him from last year (one of my jewelry pictures got deleted for some unknown reason). It's of him after he sneaked into my daughter's backpack one afternoon.

Thanks for sharing Sadie with us. She's a cutie!

P.S. Tama likes to drop his toys into the water bowl, too. We finally had to change to a flat-bottomed bowl, because he was knocking their bowl over all the time. He still scoots it all around the floor, but can't knock it over!

Tuxedo Cat
Tuxedo Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesDecember 6, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Saving Money on Cufflinks
Saving Money on Cufflinks
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
a girl in a formal dress
Asking Someone to Sadie Hawkins
🎄