Coffee Mate Caramel Vanilla Flavored Creamer Recipe

I have been spending over $30 a month on liquid flavored coffee creamer. I know someone out there has a recipe for the French Vanilla Caramel creamer by Coffeemate. Please help. My hubby loves this stuff and it's killing our food budget. This is the only way I get to share my morning with him, otherwise he doesn't drink it. Thanks in advance.

Tina from Tenino, WA

I found this one. I can't use creamer, so I don't know if it is any good, but it's worth a try.

http://www.reci  e-Creamer-191026

I would think that adding some caramel ice cream topping to Jackie's recipe should do the trick. Just add a little bit at a time, to get the flavor you like. (Be sure to keep track of how much you add so that you can duplicate it again.) If you give it a try let us know how it turns out. jsham

We gave up on prepackaged long ago. If you are near a World Market, you can buy a 25.4 oz bottle of Torani brand syrup for about $7.00 a bottle They have Caramel, Vanilla, Toasted Marshmallow, French Vanilla and several other syrups. You only need an ounce at the most and you can save a lot of money. If you cannot find the syrup locally, you can find it on the internet: Torani or R Torre & co. Sam's Club also sells coffee syrups. You can then choose whatever type of creamer you want to use.

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat BeveragesNovember 20, 2008
Vanilla cake with filling and vanilla frosting.
Vanilla Cake Recipes
Homemade vanilla extract in a glass bottle.
Making Vanilla Extract
Vanilla frosting on a lemon layer cake.
Vanilla Frosting Recipes
creamer pitcher
Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 7:57:23 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.