Nikkidog (Black-Mouth Cur)

Nikkidog is 5 years old and a Black-Mouth Cur. We adopted Nikki from some friends who had several dogs. Nikki prefers to be the Queen of the castle and doesn't want to share her throne.

We design and build pet furniture, so Nikki likes to go to shows with us and show-off the latest designs. She is particularly fond of her purple bed.

This is a photo we took one day while getting ready for an art show. Nikki obviously thought she should be dressed-up for the occasion, she wouldn't leave me alone until I put the boa on her and then she just sat down and posed until we took a picture.

Nikkidog (Black-Mouth Cur)

Well, isn't she the diva?!!! She is just precious, and I'd love to know how she got her name, Nikkidog. Does she prefer to be called Nikki or Nikkidog? I've never heard of a Black-Mouth Cur, but she's beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing her with us and God bless you.

Nikki is so cute, I love how she is the tester for your products!

Black-Mouth Cur
Black Mouth Cur Photos and Information
Photos Pets DogsNovember 22, 2008
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Black Widow Spider Costume
underside of Black Widow Spider
Getting Rid of Black Widow Spiders
Black Bean Salsa
Black Bean Salsa Recipes
A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Finding Black Friday Deals Online