Antique White Walls?

I just purchased Winter Beige carpet for my bedroom. The bedspread is a gold design. I purchased antique white paint for the walls but I think it looks too dark. Am I being picky, or is Antique White ok for a 12x15 bedroom?

Phil from Orlando, FL

IMHO, Antique White is fine. I think any color that has the word "white" in it couldnt be too dark. However, if you think its too dark you can mix a lighter color paint with it. The clerk at the store where you purchased it might even do this for you. Also, that works for the colors in the "mistint bin" Or if you dont feel comfortable with the shade, you can always return it. smile Good luck!

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceNovember 8, 2005
Antique China Cups and Saucers
Uses for Antique China
Antique wood three drawer table and upholstered side chair.
Cleaning Antique Wood Furniture
A table filled with antique nicknacks.
Starting an Antique Business