Tin Pail of Apples Decoration
- 1 tin pail approx. 10 inches (can get at hardware or craft store)
- 4 faux apples
- floral pins
- spanish moss
- bushel of ivy silk floral or any green silk leafy vine
- Take metal bucket, hot glue foam to bottom.
- Take Spanish moss and adhere with floral pins (the ones that look like a U shape).
- Next hot glue apples into place.
- Finally, fill in all areas with ivy, you can just poke these into the foam no need to glue if you don't want to.
Voila, a really inexpensive country decoration.
By Carol from MA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 6:21:48 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us