Tin Pail of Apples Decoration
- 1 tin pail approx. 10 inches (can get at hardware or craft store)
- 4 faux apples
- floral pins
- spanish moss
- bushel of ivy silk floral or any green silk leafy vine
- Take metal bucket, hot glue foam to bottom.
- Take Spanish moss and adhere with floral pins (the ones that look like a U shape).
- Next hot glue apples into place.
- Finally, fill in all areas with ivy, you can just poke these into the foam no need to glue if you don't want to.
Voila, a really inexpensive country decoration.
By Carol from MA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Article
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:12:52 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us