Louisiana Sunset

The sunsets over the Red River in central Louisiana are absolutely gorgeous. This photo was taken from my deck through the bare trees. However, the trees have started to bud out and soon I will be looking at the sunset through the beautiful leaves.

By Marilyn from Colfax, LA

How beautiful! Makes me homesick, my family is originaly from Natchitoches, Winfield, Hammond area. Thanks for sharing! Peg

That is a beautiful picture of God's wonderful work of nature! When I am driving home late in the afternoon, facing West, I get to see the wonderful sight of the bright orange sun going down under the horizon - a gorgeous and heartwarming sight! Thanks for sharing this beautiful scene with us and God bless you.

Wow. Stunning sunset. How wonderful for you to see this from your deck. Thank you

for sharing. The colors are spectacular.

Photos SceneryMarch 19, 2009
Dirty Rice
Dirty Rice Recipes
fried fish
Louisiana Fish Fry Recipes
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Louisiana Christmas Charities
🎄
🍂