Finding Children Given Up for Adoption

Can anyone tell me how I can find my children who were adopted out by the State of Florida. Something at no cost to me?

By Teri from Lady Lake, FL

Check this link:

It will take you to the International Soundex Reunion Registry (a non-profit org); adopted children as well as bio parents, grandparents and other family members can sign up for this. While they accept donations, there is no cost.

You'll be in a database; if they are over 18 and looking for you (or the other way around...after they are 18) the ISRR contacts either of you and can get things going.

There are also a lot of links to adoption & reunion topics. It's a great site.

I'm on there, waiting until a family member (not my child) may possibly come of age and hopefully begin looking for bio family.

Also, don't know if Florida's Children & Family services have this, but in a lot of states, they also have adoptee/bio databases run by the state governments that permit you to file your contact info if your case was a state/county-mandated adoption; when the child reaches adulthood, if they choose to look at that database, you're in there. That's also generally free.

Good luck in your search.

Finding A Child Given Up for Adoption
Parenting AdoptionDecember 28, 2009
Woman Holding Up Shirt With Iron Burn
Wrinkle Free Clothes Without Ironing
Three kids laying in the grass.
Adopting a Foster Child
African baby in a t-shirt.
Adopting a Child from a Foreign Country
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower