Reusing Fast Food Cups

Save the large cups you get from fast food places, together with their to-go plastic cover and straw. You can wash them out and use them quite a few times more with your own drinks. (And you might want to take a few extra to-go tops with you, they don't last as long as the cups.)

By Pamphyila from Los Angeles

I also use these cups for holding leftover water from the kitchen so that i can water plants with it.

I bring a plastic cup with my bag lunch where ever I go. I save money this way. I don't buy soda and just use water.

I have a 3 year old granddaughter and we use the cups to capture crickts that find their way into the house and release them outside. They are also great for watering flowers, and hold plenty of water to make "mud soup" outside.

I tear them up and put in the bottom of my planting pots. I put some in the pots, then dirt, and then plant. Helps keep dirt from coming out.

<p>Cookie17

Disposable Plastic Cup
Reusing Disposable Plastic Cups
Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 2, 2007
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Reusing Keurig K-Cups
Tea Cup and Saucer on White Background
Crafts Using Tea Cups and Saucers
Woman Avoiding Fast Food
Avoiding Fast Food
Slim Fast Bottle
Homemade Slim Fast Recipes
🎄