Shopping for Loose Fitting Denim Jeans

I cannot find any denim jeans that fit. Does anyone know of any brand that is really loose in the thigh area? Sort of like a trouser leg?

By Carolyn

Try Old Navy or their website! They advertise trouser jeans.

Several different brands make a style called easy riders. Lee is one brand, and one or two brands that WalMart sells have a style called easy rider.

I buy women's jeans from this website and I love the fit.

http://www.llbean.com

I second the llbean suggestion. I just received some "relaxed fit" jeans from L.L.Bean that have a very generous fit in the thighs. (As a matter of fact I'm returning them for that reason. I've never thought of myself as having thin thighs,but the L.L.Bean jeans are too big in that area.)

Try Land's End. They have jeans in a variety of cuts, and if they don't fit, Land's End will take it back.

Look for jeans that are boot cut, rather than straight leg or flare. The boot cut style generally give more room in the thigh.

About the only kind of jeans that I like to wear is Diane Gilman's jeans who creates jeans for "baby boomers" or for women who have curves! I watched her for a very long time prior to ordering any of her items, but once I did, I was hooked. So was my neighbor! (Who wasn't my neighbor at the time!) www.hsn.com; fashion; Diane Gilman's jeans; I never pay the full price; I have bought when she has today's special values; and you can sign up to get emails when she is on. However, if you keep checking the clearance section, many times you get great buys!

I do have to wear belts with hers as they "grow" a little after wearing them, as they have spandex in them; but they are the most comfortable jeans you will find anywhere! and the most trendy! On one today's special this year, she sold 90,000 pairs of jeans: in one single day; that tells you something! With HSN, you can try them out for 30 days and return for refund if not happy. Do read the customer reviews prior to buying as you always do, I am sure!

A woman struggling to put jeans on.
Finding Women's Jeans That Fit
Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 25, 2010
Wood with a screw in it.
Fixing a Loose Screw in Wood
Laptop bag made from several pairs of jeans with a crocheted handle.
Making a Laptop Bag from Jeans
Denim Wallet
Making a Denim Wallet
Stack of Jeans
Saving Money on Jeans
🎄