Stopping Insoles From Slipping

Insoles - how do I keep them from slipping around in my shoes? A long time ago I tried using velcro and it worked for 1 pair of shoes, but not the other (I don't recall the details). Is there a sure fire method for application so there is no slippage and it's not a 'guess, test and revise' game? These insoles are not permanent, they need to be switched out to various pairs of shoes.

Holly from Richardson, TX

Have you tried double-sided tape ?

Double sided tape loses it's stickiness quickly and shifts. Unless you know of a type that holds up well.

You might try some of that stuff you can get at Walmart, etc. that is in the cabinet shelf liner area. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be for - probably lining shelves, lol. I've used it under my computer keyboard to keep it from slipping, so you might be able to cut some to the size and shape of your insoles and see if that helps. You might even be able to use it INSTEAD of your insoles.

suede leather shoes
Repairing Shoe Insoles
Home and Garden Repair OtherOctober 25, 2007
Closeup of Gray Squirrel
Keeping Squirrels Out of Fruit Trees
Generic Shoe Insoles
Cutting Insoles for Shoes
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
A rug sitting on a wood floor.
Keeping Rugs From Slipping
🎄