Rinsing out the Dish Detergent Bottle Cleans My Sink

The place that accepts my recyclables also requests that we rinse plastic out. One day, when I was rinsing out a bottle of automatic dish detergent, I noticed that as I began to rinse the water and soap residue out of the bottle, my stainless steel kitchen sink began to look freshly cleaned, and it left a fresh scent, too. Now, I spare my budget the expense of regular sink cleaners and only do it the "rinse and recycle" way.

By Melissa

another cheap way of cleaning your sink and everything else (example: plastic white lawn furniture,bathtubs.) is good ole comet cleanser and i buy dollar general brand for 25 cents....works great! i also use a nylon scrubbing pad too.

what i use is good ole cheap comet cleanser,it cleans my plastic white outdoor furniture and i use it for the bathtub and sinks. i use dollar general brand ,cheaper yet for 25 cents. and scrub with a nylon pad.

cleaning kitchen sink
Keeping Your Kitchen Sink Clean
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenJuly 20, 2004
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Dish Soap Bottle Dolls
Detergent Bottle Watering Can
Make a Detergent Bottle Watering Can
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink