Do They Still Make LaFrance Bluing?

Does anyone know if they still make LaFrance Bluing? I haven't seen it in the stores in a long time and it is the only bluing that ever really worked well for me. I think it was made by Dove. Thank you.

By Connie from Vandalia, OH

I have only ever heard of Mrs. Stewart's Bluing, and I am 69 years old.

If you Google it you will find entries to tell you more about it, and where you can purchase it.

I Googled it and don't see it available anymore, just mainly nostalgia sites about the product.

It wouldn't hurt to try Mrs. Stewart's Bluing and here's a PDF that's only a couple of years old with the manufacturer's 800 number to see where it's for sale now or if you could get it directly. There are other sites that sell it but personally I would try the manufacturer first ;-)

Buying Bluing
Consumer Advice Product FinderJanuary 13, 2010
Broken terra cotta planter used to retain garden plant.
Reusing Terra Cotta Planters
Self Watering Houseplant
Watering Houseplants On Vacation
Using Bluing
Keeping a Child from Sliding in a Highchair
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 1:22:38 AM on in 979 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.