Red Hat Lamp

I went to my local favorite thrift store shopping and picked up this lamp. The shade was already shaped like a hat. I painted the shade red and trimmed it with some red and purple feather boas. I put 3 silk flowers around the top of the hat and one at the bottom. It was given away for the door prize at my local Red Hat group on National Red Hat day.

By Dragonflysue from Ludowici, GA

Great Job! I hope the recipient of the lamp appreciated your craftiness. I am sure that the Red Hatter was tickled pink. Oops, excuse me, tickled RED.

That looks so adorable, great job! Keep up the creating, its wonderful to see.

Ideas for Fixing Up Lampshades
Crafts Home DecorMay 21, 2009
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Red delicious apples.
Recipes Using Red Delicious Apples
Glass of Red Wine Spilled on Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Carpet
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors, Broken glass of red wine on wood floor.
Removing Red Wine Stains from Hardwood Floors