Organizing Plugs

We have so many electronics and plugs, that I had to devise a way to remember which plug goes with what item. So each time I get a new device (phone, computer, mp3, etc.), I get a large label and write on it what the plug is for. I fold it in half over the cord. That way I just pick up the cord, read the label, and know what it belongs to. I then keep the plugs all in one zipper bag of active items I own.

When I change phones or items are no longer owned or broken, I put them into the broken cord zipper bag and keep them just in case. One times my phone cord broke and I had a spare from another phone that worked in the other zipper bag. Works great and keeps me a little sane with all this cord stuff going on.

By vitaloo from Delavan, WI

Organizing MiscellaneousDecember 22, 2010
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Balancing and Organizing Your Checkbook
Organizing Linens
Organizing Linens
Pots, pans and lidshanging on the pegboard in kitchen.
Organizing with Pegboards
Plug Outlet
Getting Plugs to Stay in Outlets