Large Water Spot on a Maple Coffee Table

I'm not sure if this is a cleaning request or not but I have a solid maple coffee table that I, unfortunately, put a plant on. Over a period of time after watering it I have an enormous water spot on my table. Does anyone know I can clean this without having to refinish it?

Thanks,
Orva from Magigone

Rub vaseline on the spot and let it sit until the spot is gone. It may take 2 or 3 days, maybe longer but the spot will disappear. I've even done this on old spots and it still went back to the original finish.

I would like to thank Lori for the tip on my coffee table. I will try that today. Thanks

Ashes in mayonnaise, rub in well. May have to repeat, but it works, believe it or not.

Patrink

This is weird but I remember my Aunt doing it and it really worked. She would make a paste from used cigarette ashes and fresh water. She would rub the paste in a circular motion on the water mark and it would disappear! Try it, it works. Good luck. ddkmk1

i always put mayonaise on a paper towel let it sit over night and walla the mark is gone rub alittle this has worked ever since my mom taught me.. she would have been 89.. moms sure know there stuff.. good luck i know it will work..

Home and Garden Repair Furniture TablesMay 4, 2007
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Salad with balsamic vinaigrette.
Maple and Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipes
glass coffee table
Repairing a Coffee Table With Missing Glass
Maple Tree
Growing Maple Trees
🎉
🎄