Removing Ring From Wool Left By Hot Coffee Mug

I put a cup of hot coffee down on our newly upholstered ottoman. It left a ring (more like an indentation). The fabric is wool. Could anyone tell me how to remove the ring?

BJ from Calgary, Alberta

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I think steam may be the answer. Try holding your steam iron as close as possible to the mark and hopefully watch it raise the nap.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! The steam from the iron raised the nap and the rings are gone!! I'm very grateful.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureAugust 24, 2007
Coffee Mug Jam
Making Coffee Mug Jam
DIY_Sharpie_Mug
DIY Sharpie Mug
comtemperary wedding ring
Buying a Wedding Ring
Chocolate Mug Cake
Coffee Mug Cake Recipes
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:35:28 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.