Dog Getting Parvo Shot After Having Parvo

I had my puppy get her 1st shots and she got parvo days after. She made it through it, do I need to get her the remaining parvo shots? Can she get it twice?

By Amanda from OK

Best Answer

You should take these questions to your veterinarian. He's the one who will know what's best.

Best Answer

My young dog got parvo and thankfully survived. I will not use the vaccine ever since the dog has immunity to the disease. We are vaccinating ourselves, children and animals into mental problems, sickness, cancers, and who knows what else. All for the sake of the all mighty dollar. Yea I know ask your vet.......ask the doctor.....

Your dig got parvo bc someone thought it was a bad idea or didn't make the time to vaccinate their dog for it. Dogs don't die from vaccines...they die from parvo.

Best Answer

Hi Andrea I understand where your coming from about the mighty dollar. I feel same way do some research on over vaccinating you will be surpriused. I raise pit bulls for many years. My dogs get 1st shots.... and that's it! I have yet to have a dog get parvo ever! Maybe I'm just lucky.

2 OUT OF MY 3 PIT BULLS GOT PARVO AND DIED. MY LITTLE ONE IS PULLING THROUGH. DO I STILL GIVE HER THE PARVO SHOT AFTER IT PASSES?

Yes!

No!!!!!

See vaccine is just a weak strand of a virus that your t cells find and alert your white blood cells of an intruder and the whole blood cells capture the intruder, take it to the neatest lumpy node to devour it so the weak strand of the virus, i.e. the vaccine, teaches your white blood cells how to kill the bad guy the vaccine being weak is easy to kill and the white blood cells are already prepared when they encounter the real " bad guys" ...

So not only do they not need help learning he to kill the " bad guys", but also your animal, because it won the battle with parvo and despite the fact that there are many different stands of parvo, is now immune so No you do not need to administer the vaccine..

The action by this point is moot!!!!!

No need but keep him isolated for 10 + days. He can spread virus to other dogs now your dog will be immune to virus

No you don't need parvo shots any more

Dog receiving vaccine
Should Dogs Get Parvo Shots After Having Parvo?
Pets Dogs HealthMay 6, 2010
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
dog with parvo
Information About Parvo
A dog being seen by a veterinarian.
Can a Dog Get Parvo Again?
Puppy Smelling Flower
Getting a Puppy After Losing One to Parvo
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 7:37:16 AM on 10.0.0.134 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.