Coupon Stacking

Did you know that store coupons can be used along with manufacturer coupons on the same item at the same time? For example, Target had a store coupon for Colgate toothpaste for $1.00 off. I also had a manufacturer coupon for $1.00 off. When I bought the toothpaste which sells for $2.49, I use both coupons at the same time and paid only 49 cents.

By pattywatty from CA

Thanks for the info. I did not know this was allowed.

I stack coupons all the time. Especially at Walgreens. Where do you get your target coupons

A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Using Coupons
Budget & Finance ShoppingFebruary 3, 2011
Joining a Coupon Train
woman web browsing
Finding the Best Coupon Websites
A woman kissing her boyfriend and giving him an envelope with homemade coupons in it.
Homemade Coupon Book Gift Ideas
Starting a Coupon Swap