Weight Watchers Brownie Snack From the 70s

My mom went to Weight Watchers back in the mid to late 70s and early 80s. My sister and I remember a chocolate brownie type snack she used to eat. We aren't sure if it was a breakfast item or a snack. We think it had some sort of fruit in it or on it. We rarely got to eat her "diet" food, but for some reason we both remember this. We are just wondering if anyone knows or has a recipe that fits this description. Thanks.

By Meehansbride from SD

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I've eaten them and they're amazingly good.

http://www.grou  at-brownies.html

Weight Watchers Healthy Lifestyle
Weight Watchers Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Dieting DessertsApril 6, 2010
Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Help Scale
Calculating Weight Watchers Point Totals
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:37:49 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.