Weight Watchers Brownie Snack From the 70s

My mom went to Weight Watchers back in the mid to late 70s and early 80s. My sister and I remember a chocolate brownie type snack she used to eat. We aren't sure if it was a breakfast item or a snack. We think it had some sort of fruit in it or on it. We rarely got to eat her "diet" food, but for some reason we both remember this. We are just wondering if anyone knows or has a recipe that fits this description. Thanks.

By Meehansbride from SD

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I've eaten them and they're amazingly good.

Weight Watchers Healthy Lifestyle
Weight Watchers Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Dieting DessertsApril 6, 2010
Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Pumpkin and Carrot Muffins
Weight Watchers Help Scale
Calculating Weight Watchers Point Totals
Yogurt Bread Dough
Weight Watchers Yogurt Bread Dough
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers