Sybil (Cat)

This is my best friend Sybil with her first preg. She was relaxing on the back of my PC chair.

By Deloise

Sybil is a very beautiful and elegant lady kitty and soon to be a Queen Mother herself. She's going to drive you half crazy wanting to eat more and more as she nurses her babies. (We've been there and done that so many times), so just be sure to give her the foods she'll need to raise nice healthy babies. When our mother kitties were nursing babies, we'd often give them Purina Kitten Chow

knowing that it has more of the fast-healthy growing nutrients in it. Not every meal but often enough so that when she started weaning them to regular cat food, they'd have something to learn with. It also

kept her free from hair loss, hunger and the loss of

her own body nutrients like calcium etc. Not everyone agrees with me, but I don't change things that have worked for years without a very good reason...like recall, for instance. I've learned to trust what works for us and our fur-children.

There are commercial cat foods out there for nursing mother kitties, but be very careful what you buy. I trust Purina all the way, and "No, no one in our family works for them". :-) To my knowledge though, they've never had a recall for anything.

Thank you for sharing Sybil with us. She is a beauty.

Pookarina

Poor Sybil...I feel sorry for her. Can you have her spay after this litter? She will live much longer and then the kitty population will decrease.

Photos Pets CatsJuly 16, 2010
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 7:45:20 PM on 10.0.0.159 in 972 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.