Here are the instructions.
- Chill a tube pan (like for angel food cake).
- Line bottom with 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- Using 1 quart each of 5 sherbets, line the first with lemon, and freeze 30 minutes.
- Repeat this process with raspberry, pineapple, and lime. With the orange, softened slightly and mix with 1/2 cup diced almonds.
- Make that your last layer, and freeze 4 hours minimum.
- When ready to serve, invert pan on serving plate. Dip a cloth into hot water, ring it out, and lay over pan for a couple of minutes, then lift off mold.
- Decorate with pressurized whipped cream and mint leaves if desired.
Makes about 20-24 servings.
Source: Cool Cooking Cards by Betty Crocker.
By Sandra from Salem OR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 9:12:54 AM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us