Here are the instructions.
- Chill a tube pan (like for angel food cake).
- Line bottom with 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- Using 1 quart each of 5 sherbets, line the first with lemon, and freeze 30 minutes.
- Repeat this process with raspberry, pineapple, and lime. With the orange, softened slightly and mix with 1/2 cup diced almonds.
- Make that your last layer, and freeze 4 hours minimum.
- When ready to serve, invert pan on serving plate. Dip a cloth into hot water, ring it out, and lay over pan for a couple of minutes, then lift off mold.
- Decorate with pressurized whipped cream and mint leaves if desired.
Makes about 20-24 servings.
Source: Cool Cooking Cards by Betty Crocker.
By Sandra from Salem OR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 19, 2017 at 5:13:59 PM on 10.0.0.231 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us