Tabletop Christmas Tree
Approximate Time: 1 hour
- green Styrofoam cone
- craft leaves
- small round paper box
- decorations of choice
- glitter paint
- white paint
- hot glue
- Glue the small round paper box to the bottom of the Styrofoam cone for the trunk.
- Cut the metal stems off of the craft leaves, leaving about a half an inch.
- One row at a time, insert the metal stems straight into the Styrofoam cone and then hot glue down. The larger your cone the more leaves you will need.
- After all the rows have been added, shape the tree by bending the leaves until you have your desired shape.
- Paint the tips of the leaves with glitter paint and/or white paint.
- Hot glue on the decorations of your choice. I used tiny pinecones, two tiny doves, the beads from holiday picks that I cut apart, and a star for the top.
By Lynn from Albany, NY
December 20, 20070 found this helpful
I like this and the trunk is a good idea.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 2, 2016 at 5:44:56 AM on 10.0.0.218 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us