Also I'm wondering why it swells up so much when I get bit? Each bite is about the size of a quarter and it burns like I just got stung by poison ivy! I need to get rid of them!
By Annonymus from Manti, UT
I think if you have thousands of ants in your bed, it is time to call an exterminator. This has gone way beyond home remedies.
Mix and warm just a little about 10% 20 mule team Borax in light Karo syrup. Squeeze bottle---squirt in cracks and hidden areas pets and others will not lick. If animals get enough it gives them a tummyache. Ants will eat this syrup and take it back to queen and nest. Kills the colony. Queens can live up to 20 years and produce many more queens. Let the workers eat and carry away. It takes a few days.
Add your voice to the conversation. Click here to answer this question.