Doll Cradle From Clorox Jug

I am looking for a pattern. White Clorox gallon jug cut out on top to make a doll cradle. It had a draw string skirt so it could be closed to look like a hand bag? Any help out there?

hi, did you try googling it?

I make these doll baskets and have had many requests for them. i use any plastic bottle. Just cut bottle about 2-3 " up from bottom. Punch holes about 1/2 " apart. Crochet into the holes and all around then double crochet till it is approx. 3 - 4 ". Put in draw string in from each direction, I use the narrow satin ribbon, as it pulls easier for little hands. the hardest part and most time consuming is getting the label off, any suggestions. jesylalso at yahoo dot ca

Any pictures> LOL I can't wrap my head around this.. but it sounds cute!

There is an actual pattern that was in a Magazine at one time I believe. Not sure which issue of the magazine, but I made several of them and they made up very cute. You can contact me through sending me an email via the web page www.teddybearstolove.com Fill out the form for contacting us. I would be glad to look for the pattern and send it via email to you. Just go to the web site and click on Contact us. Fill out the form and in the message area tell me that you want this pattern, click submit and then click on done and I will send it back to you via email with instructions and a photo. Only email request for this will produce an actual written request and will get processed. Hope this helps.

Two baby cradle church purses with Kewpie dolls inside.
Crocheted Baby Cradle Purse
Crafts Toys DollmakingAugust 12, 2007
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
spray bottle
Homemade "Clorox Cleanup" Recipes
baby sleeping
Cradle Cap Remedies
🎄