Growing Calla Lilies in Pots

I have planted calla lilies in pots and was wondering if I am suppose to prune these plants in any way to keep them more healthy. They seem to look great, but I have never grown them before and they are starting to fall a little.

By Wendy

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My understanding is that Calla Lilies are basically bog plants in the SE part of the country so I think they may need a little more water than most.

Pat

Lilies
Growing Lilies in Pots
Home and Garden Gardening AdviceMay 17, 2011
Growing Cannas
Growing Canna Lilies
Growing Lilies
Growing Lilies
Growing Calla Lilies
Growing Calla Lilies
Growing Foxtail Lilies
Growing Foxtail Lilies
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:51:29 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.