5 Vinegar Cleaning Tips
1. Clean your dentures with Heinz white vinegar by soaking them overnight and rinsing in the morning.
2. You can make your own furniture cleaner by mixing 1 part vinegar to 3 parts lemon oil.
3. Paint brushes can be cleaned by simmering in vinegar and washed with hot soapy water.
4. Brighten your wash by adding 1/2 cup of vinegar to the rinse cycle.
5. To clean your microwave, boil 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of water. Leave in microwave till food is softened enough to just wipe out.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
I like cleaning with vinegar, but I found that the white vinegar is my preference. I ran out and had apple cider vinegar and that smelled so bad with what I was cleaning, it was like there was a reaction to whatever I was cleaning at the time.
White vinegar also works great to get all that softener out of your towels and they return tho their prior absorbancy. Fabric softener cuts down on how absorbent the towels are.
By jan from New England
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 3:03:15 PM on 10.0.0.204 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us