1. Clean your dentures with Heinz white vinegar by soaking them overnight and rinsing in the morning.
2. You can make your own furniture cleaner by mixing 1 part vinegar to 3 parts lemon oil.
3. Paint brushes can be cleaned by simmering in vinegar and washed with hot soapy water.
4. Brighten your wash by adding 1/2 cup of vinegar to the rinse cycle.
5. To clean your microwave, boil 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of water. Leave in microwave till food is softened enough to just wipe out.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!