5 Vinegar Cleaning Tips

1. Clean your dentures with Heinz white vinegar by soaking them overnight and rinsing in the morning.

2. You can make your own furniture cleaner by mixing 1 part vinegar to 3 parts lemon oil.

3. Paint brushes can be cleaned by simmering in vinegar and washed with hot soapy water.

4. Brighten your wash by adding 1/2 cup of vinegar to the rinse cycle.

5. To clean your microwave, boil 1/4 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of water. Leave in microwave till food is softened enough to just wipe out.

By sewingmamma

October 6, 2011 Flag

I like cleaning with vinegar, but I found that the white vinegar is my preference. I ran out and had apple cider vinegar and that smelled so bad with what I was cleaning, it was like there was a reaction to whatever I was cleaning at the time.

White vinegar also works great to get all that softener out of your towels and they return tho their prior absorbancy. Fabric softener cuts down on how absorbent the towels are.

By jan from New England

Apple cider vinegar in a glass decanter with apples.
Cleaning With Vinegar
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply RecipesNovember 21, 2004
vinegar and baking soda
Uses for Vinegar
killing weeds
Planting After Killing Weeds With Vinegar
Inflating Balloon During Balloon Experiment
Blowing up a Balloon with Baking Soda and Vinegar
Vinegar Bottle
Removing Vinegar Smell from Carpet