Freebie: Tomato Seeds

Get a free pack of tomato seeds when you enter info located on the bottom of any Campbell's Soup can. Your request will also help Campbell's donate seeds to communities and schools through the National FFA organization. Expires 6/21/09.

By Lynda (crabby) from Kearny, NJ

Thanks for this tip. I tried to do this for about 20 minutes and had to give up. I kept being informed that the codes entered were invalid. I tried with 2 different soups. Well, now I am frustrated and feel rejected for being invalid!LoL. How did you do it? Please let me know.

I know it takes awhile, but just click on grow and it will take you to the right site. I used the code from a French onion can. Hope it works for you. Lynda

Can you take this off now since it is expired? I loved the idea then I noticed it was expired.

Home and Garden Gardening SeedsApril 21, 2009
Bowl of cream of tomato soup garnished with chives.
Freezing Tomato Soup
How To Start Tomato Seeds
Starting Tomato Seeds
Tomato Hornworms
Controlling Tomato Hornworms
Sowing seeds directly.
Direct Sowing Seeds
🎄
🍂