Wildcats Vs. The Tigers Ideas

I'm freshman class president for my school, and we are playing the Wildcats for homecoming next week. We are the tigers and I can't think of ANYTHING. I wanted to use "it's gonna be a cat fight", but the sophomores are using that. PLEASE HELP!

Hilary from Rogersville, AL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Holidays and Parties Parties SchoolOctober 11, 2006
Wedding Favor Ideas for a Valentine's Day Wedding, White and red boxes for Valentine's Day wedding favors.
Valentine's Day Wedding Favor Ideas
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Two Little Girls in Nerds Box Costume Next to Wonka
Willy Wonka Costume Ideas
Canape with Egg and Vegetables
Easter Brunch Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 12:55:19 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.