Product Review: Krud Kutter

Get yourself some "Krud Kutter" all purpose pressure washer cleaner from Lowe's. I purchased it based on another reader's recommendation for cleaning the tub (did a great job, too!). I burned some caramel into a plastic cereal bowl while warming up caramel corn. I let the bowl soak overnight in a solution of Krud Kutter and water. Completely gone! There was still damage to the bowl from the heat, but the stain was gone. I'll be trying this stuff for everything! It's safe for humans, plants and animals. Thanks reader, for the tip.

By GrannyGoff from Concord, NC

This is good stuff but beware, it can harm some paint. I cleaned my microwave and on the outside it peeled off some of the paint.

A clerk at either Lowe's or Home Depot told me that they use this stuff to clean up mysterious spills in the store all the time. So I bought some and use it.

Manufacturer: Supreme Chemicals of Georgia, Inc

Cost: $11.79 a gallon

Review: This is non toxic, so safe to use around animals. I put it in a spray bottle and have cleaned soot from the painted walls (no damage to paint!) oven racks, grout between tile in the breezeway, makes tubs sparkle, stainless steel kitchen sink looks new.

I add 1/8 cup to wash (especially dog beds) and all comes clean, fabric safe. No petroleum solvents, bleach ammonia, or smell. It can be diluted for lighter cleaning jobs and leaves no residue. I have pressure washed my home using this and siding looks new. For me, the best thing is that I'm not allergic to it!

By JoanDogs from Norwell, MA

Answers:

Krud Kutter Product Review

I've been using it for years and LOVE it ! It's absolutely wonderful for kitchen cabinets and laundry stains. I buy it at Home Depot. (08/05/2006)

By Annie from N.Cal

Krud Kutter Product Review

I get mine at K-Mart. When I moved in here,there was about 5 layers of built up floor wax. It's the only thing that worked.(09/13/2007)

By Keeper in NC

Krud Kutter Product Review

My Local Habitat For Humanity re-sale store in San Antonio, TEXAS has had Krud Kutter on it's shelves for years. That is how I first started using it. I cleaned bars (beer joints/cocktails) for years and used K.K. for everything. I do mean everything! Nuthin' dirtier than a bar! (05/20/2009)

By Brandyme789