Homemade Gifts for Mother's Day

I need some easy, fun crafts and things to do and give to my mother on Mother's Day. I am looking for things from the heart, hand made. I appreciate any or all of your help and will, of course, read every reply.

By Lena from Portland, ME

I like to use a pack of birthday candles or any candles you have laying around the house and drip them down the sides of jars. After dripping different colors all over the outside of the jar, it dries to a hard waxy finish. It is good for pencil holders, and such. I love making them! Racer

Some things I have made for my mom in the past, for Mothers day, birthday and Christmas. Scrapbook, I do all the work putting together all the pages and inserting them into a scrapbook but I don't add any pictures. She can then personalize it herself. I have bought wooden boxes and paper mache boxes from walmart and hobby lobby, painted, stamped, decopaged them. I have made her a box with a mini album inside completely made of paper, box and all. That was her favorite one.

I have put together a bunch of her favorite songs, downloaded them to a cd for her. She loves to do crafts but just doesn't have the patience to really get into it. So I make up little mini kits of a project or two for her to do. She has all the items right there and she loves doing that. I have made her scarves with the knifty knitter. She loves sending cards, so I have made her up a bunch of homemade cards, with envelopes and a pack of stamps. Hope this gives you a few ideas. If nothing on here appeals to you, type in easy crafts and you can find tons and tons of ideas. Good luck and I am sure your mom will love whatever you make her.

Figure out what she likes & go from there. Example: If she likes Tea make a basket for her with assorted teas, a nice cup or cup & saucer, tea cookies, or cakes, a tea book, teabag holders,& a bookmark. Or basket of lotion, cologne or body spray, shampoo & conditioner, shower gel, salt or sugar scrubs, loofah, hair wrap, pumice stone or stone on a stick, gloves & socks, rich foot cream & foot scrub & foot soap. You can make a teacup candle or a teacup or teapot Topiary. These are simple to make. Go to Favecrafts.com They have everything! Good luck! Happy Mother's Day.

Paper with letters spelling Happy Mother's Day, ribbon, flowers, and glitter hearts
Homemade Mother's Day Gifts
Holidays and Parties Gifts HomemadeNovember 30, 2009
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mother's Day Party Ideas
Mom and Kids Celebrating Mother's Day
Celebrating Mother's Day
Mother's Day Card
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
🎉
🎄