Valentine Tabletop Tree

Make your own valentine tabletop tree decoration. I have tabletop tree that I decorate for each holiday. Obviously for Christmas it has small Christmas ornaments; however, I thought it was so cute I wanted to change it for each holiday or season.

For Valentine's Day, I copy and paste valentines on my computer program, duplicate each one and then flip one, so they can be glued together, so that the graphic can be seen on each side. I then put a small string hanger on each of them with a needle and thread. Also punch a hole and put those valentines on the end of the limbs of the tree to provide more color and decor.

By DiAnne from Leesburg, FL

How cute, I'll make a small tree, from tree limbs.So I can do the same thing.

i think it is cute i am thinking about making one and srray painting the branches a white with sparkly glitter! or any valentine color would work i think it would be so cute put in a terra cotta pot that was white and maybe sponge painted with a soft pink and glitter also! yours is very cute!

A Valentine's Day decorated table
Homemade Valentine's Day Decorations
Crafts Valentine's DayFebruary 12, 2007
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
🎄