Where Can I Shop Online Without a Credit Check?

I want to order clothes and household items online, but my credit rating is not good.

By ladyred from UK

I have no idea what is available in the UK, but if you order from other countries the shipping rates will be really high. Also if you order from some of those companies by the time you pay interest the cost of the merchandise will be 2-3 times higher than the listed cost. One company in the US is "LTD Commodities. The drawback there is it is supposed to be only for businesses, however, a lot of people I know make up some fake business name for their home address.

Instead of getting caught up in paying more for the same product due to higher interest charged by these kind of companies. The best rule of thumb is to save a set amount each day-like for instance don't buy that soft drink (or anything else you chose to do) and save the $1.25. do this for 7 days and you will have $8.75 in one week. In two weeks just from this one very little change in lifestyle you will have $17.50. Then you can shop at just about anywhere that is offering a sale online (make sure and look for free shipping offers). If you don't have a credit card to pay get a prepaid credit card.

You could also save this amount until you have enough to set up a secured credit card. Any holiday, birthday coming up - request money to go toward your secure credit card. Look for change on the ground, have a yard sale anything to get money to add up to the required secure amount. Use coupons at the grocery store and get the money back to go in your secure credit card fund. I have a jar on my dining table that has my name on it and a sign above that says "Goal $100 by May 3 for my AVON order", it is funny but my husband and grown kids (and sometimes the grand kids) put change in that jar and I add to it.

Do this and make you a sign "money for ......". Your secure credit card could be used as a tool to rebuild your credit because you would have a set amount of credit. Then you could purchase the items on this credit card (never charge more than 1/2) and pay the full balance each month (from from "soft drink" savings). Right now you can get 2 shirts at my favorite company for this amount. You can get any of your beauty products (high quality shampoo for color treated hair, conditioner, & hairspray for $9.99).

I know I sound like I'm rambling email me and I'll be glad to help give you some ideas. I'm like the queen of coming up with ideas to fund a project.